The postgraduate program is designed to understand negotiations processes and tools while designing a market access and pricing strategy, and how the industry works with the authorities to introduce new drugs in hospitals.
This program is focus towards the essential global value dossiers to negotiate price on new compounds, and the definition of a roadmap and launch sequence from global to local access with authorities.
add_circle_outlineModule I - Pricing
• Lesson 1. Pricing basics
• Lesson 2. Premium Price and Shared risks
• Lesson 3. Real World Evidence
• Lesson 4. QUALY Adjustment
add_circle_outlineModule II - Pharmacoeconomics I
• Lesson 1. Cost of Disease Design
• Lesson 2. Business Development and the Industry
• Lesson 3. National Healthcare Systems
• Lesson 4. Patients Associations
add_circle_outlineModule III - Pharmacoeconomics II
• Lesson 1. Price Negotiations
• Lesson 2. Reference Pricing & Pricing Strategy
• Lesson 3. Consulting
• Lesson 4. Health Evaluation
add_circle_outlineModule IV - Market Access
• Lesson 1. Global Market Access Strategy
• Lesson 2. Strategic market access - HTA
• Lesson 3. Emerging Markets & Healthcare
• Lesson 4. Government Affairs
add_circle_outlineModule V - Postgraduate Final Project
Areas of Knowledge
The main areas of knowledge and expertise involve in this postgraduate specialisation involved the tools and the analysis related with global value dossiers for new drug approvals and the markets access strategy to make it accessible to the patients
During the specialisation you will have the opportunity of understanding the complexity and the processes involved in health economics and outcomes research during new discoveries in order to become a profesional management in the field.
Miriam Fernández - Senior Health Economics Manager at Amgen
"Our educational model, based in innovation, make our students to be at the vanguard of the sector and apply their knowledge to real projects."
Javier Vieites - Marketing Chapter Leader at Roche